Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

MOTIVATION Through PICTURES

Whenever I lack the motivation to work out or to bypass a cookie or chocolate cake, I try to look through pictures of myself when I was at my heaviest.  I found this one lurking in the shadows, and literally cringed.  I knew I was big, but never dreamed I was that big.....anyway I have made some amazing progress in almost a years time and I must say, even if I gained a pound and half this week, I am proud of myself for what I have accomplished, and am not going to let that deter me from continuing in the right path.

Losing weight is not easy, especially when the holidays are around the corner.  I have a plan and I am going to stick with it! I am determined more than ever - especially since I am seeing results - and since I can go back and look at this and see how far I've come - it makes sticking to a plan, that much easier.



And now for the "AFTER":


44 pounds!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't even believe it is you in all those old pictures. Even the ones from this past summer look so different! (By the way, nice pants!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Congratulations Karen! You are an inspiration :) Keep at it girl!

    ReplyDelete