Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Twenty

Can I just gloat in my own glory for a minute and enjoy an accomplishment I thought I would never achieve?  I am so proud of myself! I want to jump for joy, scream from the rooftops, and dance around exclaiming my excitement!

The reason I am so proud, giddy, excited, happy, etc.. is because I have done the impossible.  I have beat me at my own game.  I have stuck with something long enough to bask in the glory of accomplishment.  This is something that a normal size font just can't do justice....

I have lost 20 lbs

Let me repeat that...

I have lost 20 lbs!!!!! 

This is just the beginning!  I have quite a few more left to go, but just call me butter 'cuz I'm on a roll.. Yup, I went there.  I don't care.  I'm so excited and I just can't hide it so I'll be corny if I wanna.

Did I mention that  I've lost 20lbs!?

I'm just going to sit here in amazement and enjoy this feeling, because it's pretty incredible!  There's no stopping me now - I'm on a mission!! 

And because I was curious, I Google searched things that were 20 lbs.  Here is what i found:



2 comments:

  1. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Great job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are AMAZING, and not to mention incredibly corny!!! Keep believing in yourself and that enthusiasm and excitement for life in general will only get stronger! Xx and hugs too!

    ReplyDelete