Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Photo comparison

3 years ago my roommate and I went to Universal.  This was before we had annual passes.  She is a teacher and occasionally would get a ticket and a "bring a friend" pass at a discounted rate.  We took advantage.  We also took lots of photos while we were there.  That was 48 pounds ago.  I'm a completely different person now.  We have annual passes.  We weren't doing anything yesterday so, we decided to go to Universal and recreate at least a few of the photos we took when we were much heavier.  The result is astonishing.  I've done before and after posts before - but this was incredible.  The absolute BEST motivation for me is seeing how far I've come.  Here's a snippet.  I'm sure as the year moves on we will be recreating a lot of photos to catalog our progress.  She is also on a healthy lifestyle change and has lost quite a bit of weight as well.  We are both on a mission and by this time next year - you won't even recognize us...

2008
2011
2008
2011
2009
2011
2008 (and no, we aren't sisters)
2011 (You can really see it in our faces)
I love these kinds of posts.  They really show the progress even if I can't always see it in the mirror!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you guys! These are great comparison photos. Great job.

    ReplyDelete