Now that my roommate and I have rekindled our love for all things Disney we decided now was a good time to go back and recreate some photos we took almost 4 years ago when we were much (read: MUCH) heavier.
Today we went to Epcot and let me just say, "WOW" I"m only going to post the photos of me as my roommate said she wants to blog about her own progress thus far. So if you want to see how much she's changed and believe me she's a completely different person, keep checking her
blog for the post.
Now on to the good stuff:
 |
| I can't believe I am actually posting this photo! Wow! This was taking in October 2007..... |
 |
| WOW! Talk about MOTIVATION!!! Wow! I am in shock and so proud of myself.... This was taken today..... |
 |
| To think, I thought this photo was cute back in 2007. It was my profile photo on facebook for awhile even... wow! | |
|
 |
| I think I look taller..... |
 |
| I also thought this photo was cute back in the day.... |
|
 |
| WOW! |
I love looking back on these photos and seeing how much I've changed in almost 4 years. It makes me proud of the accomplishment. I will recreate these same photos again in a year as I continue to go full-speed ahead on the weight loss journey.
I am excited to see what the future holds!
No comments:
Post a Comment