Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

6 week slump

Dear 6 Week Slump:

I win! You will not conquer me. You will not make me lose my motivation. I am woman hear me roar. You will never own me. I will prevail. I am determined more than ever to show you who's boss.

Sincerely,
The self-proclaimed Gym Rat

P.S. Even though in the past you have won, I've learned your triggers and your sly ways so you cannot and will not defeat me again, so move along and find someone else to destroy.

**Disclaimer** For the majority of my life I have been really motivated for about 6 weeks and then I lose interest, stop doing something, and just basically give up/quit. Then about 4 months later I get back the motivation for 6 weeks and then the cycle continues. I realize this fault about myself and I am bound and determined not to let it get the best of me again. I have a goal set and I want, for once, to accomplish it. Today started the 6th week of my master plan/goal.

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!!! I believe in you! Do you need daily motivational emails? Ugh, why is it not time for you to visit yet? I misssss you =(

    ReplyDelete